Monday, March 26, 2012

Passing values to a pop-up window and de-activating parent window...

Hello All,

How are you guys doing today? Hope all is well.

This is my scenario...

What I want to be able to do is 3 things...first, when I click a hyperlink, I would like to display another aspx page in a pop-up window...second, I need to pass values from the parent window to the child (pop-up) and third...I also would like to deactivate the parent window when the child window is visible! Any guidelines as to how I can accomplish all of this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mohammed

This sounds like something you can do with theASP.NET AJAX Modal Popup window.


You can do this using javascript as well. using window.showModalDialog() and dialogArguments. Here is link to an example:

http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScriptReference/Javascript-Methods/showModalDialogExample.htm


Thank you very much for your help Jon. I appreciate you getting back to me.


Hello Darrell,

Appreciate your feedback and thank you for your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment