Saturday, March 24, 2012

passing variable value to method in .cs

I would like to set
errormessage and retrieve it in my method QWE()
It doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?

public class AppLogic{string errormessage ="We are sorry, DB Error try again later";public static void QWE() { HttpContext.Current.Response.Write("<script type=text/javascript language=javascript>alert('" + errormessage +"');</script>"); }}

Can you give an example of the return? What is the result/output of running this?


I would like to set
errormessage

string errormessage ="We are sorry, DB Error try again later";
and retrieve it in my method QWE()

('" + errormessage +"')
It doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?

public class AppLogic
{
string errormessage ="We are sorry, DB Error try again later";

public static void QWE()
{
HttpContext.Current.Response.Write("<script type=text/javascript language=javascript>alert('" + errormessage +"');</script>");
}

0 comments:

Post a Comment